Island Travel is a single destination travel company. Specializing in the southwestern portion of the Caribbean including Jamaica, Aruba, and Cayman Islands, we serve as an appointed representative and international booking agent for the preferred hotels and villas. Thus, we are in a unique position to match traveler needs with the most appropriate accommodations along with supporting services not offered by other companies.
The advantages of booking direct with our specialists:
- Reliability – travel arrangements made for more than 10,000 persons in the Orient Bay area since 1987. We have possibly the highest repeat clientele in the industry with many clients rebooking more than ten times.
- Best weekly rates – no hidden costs with tax and service charges included – often less than the hotel directly or from discount travel companies that advertise lowest prices. Our deposit and cancellation requirements are usually less restrictive than found elsewhere.
- Knowledge base – current information based on frequent contacts with hotel managements and returning clients that include updated recommendations and travel alerts as currency exchange advice and recent weather.
- Personalized services – normally available 7 days a week including evening hours with emergency backup contacts. Assistance is always available when unexpected travel problems occur – including message back-up services.
- Security – for properties requiring cash deposit, funds are held in the US to guarantee reservation that can be returned promptly, subject to hotel policy, in the event of cancellation due to default, severe weather or disruption of flights.